Monday, June 20, 2011

Working on the Landscaping

For several years now, I have had a vision of a front window box filled with red, white and blue flowers
for the 4th of July. It took awhile to convince my husband about the window box but its in.....
Our flower beds in the front of the house left a lot to be desired, we tried different things but were always
not too happy with the results and then we would start over....my husband came up with the idea that we
needed another tree, I had hoped for a Japanese Maple but in our climate, it wouldnt make it so we got
a flowering plum which I do like.
Next came more Martha Washington Geraniums and more Hydrandga's . Today got my Red Geraniums,
White Alyssum and a blue flower....cannot wait to see it all come together !

No comments:

Post a Comment